ePORT Management Interface
The ePORT is a compact and portable device that allows the management of eSeries devices from a PC.
The Telecor eSeries uses Just Plug It In!™ design that focuses on Power-over-Ethernet technology and a decentralized network structure to ensure easy wiring and simplified network planning. The use of Telecor's Just Plug It In!™ design means the ePORT does not require any network configuration or administration. Once plugged into the network and supplied power, the ePORT is immediately functional.
- Enables management and configuration of eSeries devices from a PC
- Real Time Clock synchronizes eClocks on LAN
- Connects to network over LAN
- Just Plug It In!™ design
- Requires no IP address, DHCP server, subnet, or mask configuration
- Powered by USB or AC adaptor
- Isolates eSeries network from computer network
- Password-protected interface
- Comes with ePORT Management Software
- Enables monitoring and troubleshooting of eSeries operation
- Can configure a single device or multiple devices at once
- Allows simultaneous mass-upgrading of device firmware over LAN
- Holds eSeries Site Expansion Licenses